Wednesday 9 December 2009

Parcel Time!

My favorite type of parcel arrived in the post yesterday, and yes it's taken me until now to show it to you!!!
I'm beginning to realize how everything just takes that little bit longer with an eight week old baby in the house. Oh I have so much I want to do! But for now I'll settle on showing you my latest fabric purchases.


You know the fabric isn't going to disappoint when its wrapped so lovely.


I couldn't resist ordering some more fat quarters from Erin McMorris's Park Slope collection when I received an email from a great shop called Saints and Pinners offering 20% off.
As if a fabric junkie needed a better excuse to stock up on some more beautiful fabrics!
I have ordered from this shop a few times and have always been pleased with my purchases. They stock gorgeous fabrics and patterns and the service is excellent with parcels usually arriving the day after ordering, and if that wasn't enough they have a great blog with ideas on things to make with your purchases!

As for this fabric, well I have fallen in love!!
I can really imagine a skirt made out of these prints, though I think that can be a project for the spring!
If you would like to take advantage of the 20% off go to
www.saintsand pinners.co.uk and enter SP2 at the checkout.
Happy Shopping.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the link, i was thinking about ordering more of the parkslope fabrics - i just love the poppydot in blue!

    ReplyDelete