Thursday 25 April 2013

Girls Explorer Clothes

 






Yes I'm still on the subject of fashion! But this time kids, well girls to be exact. Diane von Furstenberg and Baby Gap’s “The Limited Edition Explorer Collection” was launched today and it is a wonderful collection of clothes. Now it might be something to do with the fact that I have a particular crush on yellow and green at the moment, or maybe that the large geometric patterns used remind me of some of the quilting fabric collections that are popular at the moment, either way I love this collection. It is full of colourful, exotic prints and patterns. It's modern, yet still has a lovely playful, young feel to it at the same time, which I think is often missing in kids clothes. The t-shirt style dress would be perfect for my 3 year old daughter. The simple design of the dress, does not restrict movement in anyway and is so easy to wear whether on its own or over shorts or leggings, exactly what an active little one needs! My favourite of the collection though is the shirt dresses I can imagine these looking beautiful on older girls, and I really wish, that they came in adult sizes as I'm sure they would look beautiful on us women too!

No comments:

Post a Comment