Saturday 24 August 2013

End of Summer


Back from an incredible two weeks spent camping in Cornwall. I really felt like I was ready to come home, to be honest I really missed my sewing machine, crazy as it may sound, though I feel ok about this as I know my OH really missed his greenhouses! But as I sit now looking through the many holiday photos that I took (yes sorry many more to follow!) I feel a large tinge of sadness pass over me that it's all over, for another year. There's no doubt we will sneak in more visits to the seaside and yes hopefully have a break in October but as the nights draw in, and blimey haven't they, it really feels like putting the tent away is a sign that summer is passing and Autumn is just around the corner. It's been a good one and one that I could quite handle carrying on for that little bit longer!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait ti see more photos! So pleased that you had a good time.
    M&D XXXXX

    ReplyDelete